Framingham Democratic Committee
Minutes for March 21, 2021, 7:00 pm – Zoom Conference
Members: Mike Hugo, Robert Case, Beverly Hugo, Barbara LeDuc, Jim Stockless, Parwez Wahid, Larry Stoodt, Cesar Stewart-Morales, Gwen Holbrow, Jack Patrick Lewis, Adam Steiner, Phil Ottaviani, Mel Warshaw, Christopher Broyles, Norma Shulman, Carmen Chico, Jack Duffy, Thom Mahoney, Mary Kate Feeney, Jeanne Bullock, Chris Lorant, Cindy Rubin, Rosamond Hooper-Hamersley, Kurt Fusaris, Doug Lawrence, Cheryl Tully Stoll, Kathie McCarthy, David Magnani, Margareth Shepard, Jim Hansen, Patrick Dunne, Shahid Khan, Caraline Levy, Lori Bornstein, Adam Freudberg, Kathie McCarthy, John Stefanini, Amanda Northrup, Barbara Fontes, Tracey Bryant
Associate Members: Andrew Machkasov, Audrey Hall, Ohad Klopman, Isabella Petroni, Cheryl Gordon, Priscilla Sousa
Guests: Denise Zadina, Michael Ansara, Ricky Finlay, Erin Buechele, Liam Horsman, Diane Markowitz, Brandon Ward, Tilia Jacobs
Welcome, Announcements and Updates – Chair Mike Hugo
- The Chair reviewed the agenda and called the meeting to order at 7:03pm.
Presentation: It is time to get ready for 2022
- The Chair introduced our speaker and welcomed her to our meeting.
- Erin Buechele, Regional Organizing Coordinator, Mass Democratic Party: Blueprint for ’22, FDC participation as a pilot program.
- Her new position for the MASS Dems is as Relational Organizational Coordinator
- Began meeting with Dem Committee chairs and members in January.
- Rollout in March and hosting monthly activities to track by the state party.
- Invest in grassroots teams and become the central hub for campaigns.
- Monthly training and skill building sessions as well. Also, the place to foster better communication between DTC’s to share ideas and resources.
- Framingham chosen as 1 of 14 committees chosen to pilot this program; debrief on April 20th.
- This month is to initiate conversations with 10 friends and taking stock of relationships you have in a meaningful way and track those relationships.